Saturday, April 5, 2014

ZIG , RATHER THAN ZAG!

SATURDAY!!! Good morning to all,, and as I wake this day,,, I ask for God to bless you as He has blessed me.. with the love of family above all,, and right next to Him, in all we do!!! ZIG ZAG! How many times have you heard this one.. you should have zagged instead of zigged? I have heard it all my life. I always figured you had really messed up if you had zagged, before you zigged! I guess I have done some zagging in my time here in this world, as I would figured at one time or another , even if we don't want to admit it,, we all have done some zagging or sort.. How about it,, have you? A question? How many has had a chance to accept the Lord as their personal Savior,, & did not,,, asked to do something by God, & did not,,, asked to testify,,, & did not,,, asked to reply to a challenge for God,,, & did not,,, given "choice",,, & did not? Answer these questions,, for I asked these to myself,, quite a bite,,and you would be surprised at the answers,, of how many times I have to hit my knees,, head dropped in shame for I "did nothing",, when I should have... like a lot of us,,,, ZAGGED, INSTEAD OF ZIGGED! how about you? have you zagged, when you should have zigged? Almighty God,, I ask that You give us the strength to "zig" instead of "zag" , and stand for You, in all we do. amen John HIcks Come and zig with me,, and let's not do anymore zagging,,, will you? The reward is greater than any other!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment