Monday, April 14, 2014

LOVING GOD!

MONDAY! Hi,,,and a good morning to you all! Had my coffee, feel like a new man,, but kinda really like a used car,, a lot of mileage, but still cranking, running a little ruff, a few hops and bumps from an old chassis, but thank God, for all I do have, for other things,, I can do without,,, but HIM,,, I can't even vision being without!!! How is your day? Short this morning, but the question of having God with you by choice, or just having Him standing by in case you need Him, is a very big difference,, don't you agree? So , please have a great and blessed day with God at your side, by request of a lot of love, and just to have Him there and not asking for anything, but just His company and His love!! God, I pray for all today to have You as I know I have You, and to love You back as much as you give, amen John HIcks Servant! and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment