Wednesday, April 9, 2014

THANKS TO GOD!

WEDNESDAY! Oh yes,, it's that ole "camels'" day!!! We have had a week-end of feeling great, sad, and then rich in feeling again, and again,,, and God's good feeling is the biggest thing we could have , and to continue to have. I want to thank again, Lovejoy Baptist,,, you are all sooo great to me and Libby! I want to say this to the children of JoAnne Crow Sanders who went to Heaven this week,,we (Libby and I) was of course was worried about Bobby, JoAnnes Husband,,(Libby's brother) for the two of them were so close to each other, you never seen one ,, without the other,,, BUT,, as usual, as we watched, their children, and grandchildren, rally around their Daddy,,,and the love they showed, as they were right there beside him, and watching them and giving of themselves, before he could even ask,,showed us , just who was in charge,,and we knew God gave them these children, and never have I saw three children, and the grandchildren of parents,,come together to hold their Daddy, and Grand-daddy as they did!! You had to see it to know why I dedicate this today to them, and to "The Cross" Ministry!!! May God bless this country, and you all ,,, the way we were blessed this week,, as an earlier title said,,, A TIME TO CELEBRATE, A TIME TO MOURN, and as we left those we love and are talking about,, on Sunday, and yesterday,, we today are re-saying this GOD IS FOREVER, AND IS TO BE CELEBRATED HERE, AND LATER IN HIS HEAVEN,, is our motto now,,, again, I say God bless all those that I encountered this week,,for surely God was with us in all areas ,, no doubt at all!!!!!! Prayer Requests: For Jackson and Jacob Moore, the little men(8)our neighbors,, who are battling real hard against the stomach bug!!! Dennis May, who will be in to have a reconstructive collon started!! Medicine is wonderful, with the great physican present!!! Brittany Self Ellington's, Aunt Nancy Wigley, whose cancer has returned and she starts her chemo again.. pray for complete cure this time!!!! Lord, I pray a thanks for all You have given us today, my family who was at my side of a celebration, and right beside their Mother, and I, at a time of mourning... and those children above, the gandchildren also, and all those in our requests.. and all those in need of You.. big list,, but I know, God, You are the biggest, and only God,. and in You I pledge my love , and my requests! John HIcks Servant of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment