Friday, April 4, 2014

BLESSED!

FRIDAY!!! Welcome to my day! Yes, given as a gift from my God, and yours,, right? Yesterday, had a great day,, we kept the two Grandsons,, today, I get to keep the two girls,, and I am so excited,,, and found out, the boys father, and the boys are loading up,, to come again,, now you tell me,, Is God not Good, to give, and keep on giving ,,,even as we keep on keeping on, ignoring His great works..for I stop at times, like yesterday, gaze into the Heavens,,,, and see the magnificent sight of Him in the sky,, and think,, God how can you be so great, and let man tear down your beauty and be so sinful to You? THEN,,, I remember,, He is God , maker of all,,, forgiver to all that ask,, and can re-create,, until He does say enough is enough,, so enjoy it now ,,, for it is yours, given out of HIS love,,, just for you... I smile, and am filled with His love again, and again,,,what do you fill up on each day?? I invite you to grab His hand, and hold on tight, if you have not already done this,,, and maybe,,,,just maybe,, sometime you will also look up,, and say to yourself,,, behold, there is my God,,,, up , all around, and under me,, holding me,, with strong and loving hands! How about it ? Want to look ?? Go ahead , for He IS looking down at us all,, and don't forget that,,, for at a later date you will understand!!! Have a great God's day, and stop , smell the flowers, relax, and enjoy the gift, and quite complaining, and start thanking, and right now, start living the rest of your life,, with rather that without!!! May God bless you as He has with me!!! John HIcks Thoughts Today of "from the heart" !

No comments:

Post a Comment