Friday, February 1, 2013

TEACHINGS

FRIDAY-TGIF-TGED! FIRST DAY OF FEBRUARY! Waking up late this morning,, starting the new month off late,,ha! I wake with not only knowing my Lord was at my side from the time I lay down, to the time I open my eyes! I actually do smile as I wake, and become conscience, for I know of a love greater than any other is waiting patiently for my awaking, and my thanks for the night, and the invitation of being with me through-out the day! Wow, am I glad , I made the choice of God, aren't you? Prayer Request: JoAnn Samples prayer request, please pray for my cousins Linda,Connie and Billy Johns. GOD took there dad home to be with him at 4AM yesterday Start your day off with a little laughter,, BUT the great sound of a knowing that this home has not only God with-in, but the teachiing of Him also, this is from the quote of her small son: Christy Langston Hicks: Samuel says to me, "God the Father, God the Son, and who's the other one? Is it God the Baptist? Having heard this,, knowing that our future is going be handed off with good Christians,, not only in it, but functioning in it, carrying it forward for the Lord, and teaching their sons, and daughters ,just as this young couple is doing,, and seeing first hand the rewards from the God they serve, is a great feeling! Today, I ask , if you are not a Christian, please take the time to stop, think about your choice, and make a choice to ask Jesus into your heart, give Him your heart and soul,, do not wait and burn for an eternity...and if you are a Christian, get out there, off your butts, and let's go after these lost ones,, and tell them of the greatest of our God, and that He is has given us a way to serve Him and be with Him forever and ever...come on, I, and you don't want to see anyone lost in the end , it is their choice, but try, we can,,if we will!!!! And one of our assignments is to also teach within our own homes, of God, and send ours out in this world,, with Him, not with-out him! So, not only in the world outside of your home, but also IN your home..... TELL THE STORY... THE STORY OF SALVATION, THOUGH THE CHOICE OF JESUS CHRIST! Lord, I pray , all would make a choice for You, and I pray that all of us,, will work on telling The Story,, of You, and the saving Grace, of Jesus Christ, amen John HIcks Have a great , First Day of February,, Two Thousand Thirteen, and God be with you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment