Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CHOICES, AND A THANK YOU!

TUESDAY! Eyes opened, the smell of coffee carries all through the house,,,, I say in a waking breath, good morning Lord,,, let's go have a cup of that wonderful, delicious smelling coffee! I talk of the waking moments,,, for I believe that is when to thank your Savior for standing guard while you sleep, and when you awake, here or there, it very important to me,, that my love is shown from my heart, to Him to start my day,, for why else would that kind of love be there for me,, night and day, yes 24/7,,,, have you ever thought about the times you have awoke, and said oh no,,, I don't want to get up and do???? whatever,,, and not realize, that He put you to sleep and He woke you up... there, but not by your request,, but out of love for you? and did you ever give a thank you? (it is not required, but great to give) Wow!!! Choices and choices in this life and so many fall on their face on the biggest choice of all! Jesus Christ! He is the only life of reality, in this world,, , and the only entrance to Heaven! Do you know of any other way, other than by Him? Choice, make it! Now, I will set back , for just a while,, ponder these things,, take a sip of coffee, and wonder, as you read this,, and even if it is later this morning, just how many will utter out loud, "Hi Jesus, thanks for coming along , anyway"! Prayer Request: Please pray for Donald Burkett. He took ill yesterday on a cruise ship and had some sort of brain abnormality. due to high levels of ammonia in his blood and a very high fever. Upon docking yesterday, he appeared to be responsive, but he doesn't remember anything that happened. He will be having tests today. Donald has many other serious medical problems., and needs all of our prayers.. Prayer of Thanks: The little boy in Alabama has been rescued, and is now free.. praise God for the deliverance.. ENOUGH! As I set back and re-read the top of "thoughts",,, I felt like,,, that is enough,, the statement of THE ONLY WAY, IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST! THE ONLY WAY, DO YOU HEAR? Lord, thank You for Your messages of how,, and I ask that those who don't know the"how" will drop to their knees, and find out HOW.. amen John HIcks Just sipping and thinking, (that is the smoke you can see for miles and miles,, my brain working, ha,,). May all have a great day in,,,, this world of our Gods..

No comments:

Post a Comment