Saturday, February 23, 2013

TO BE,, NOT TO BE?

SATURDAY- As I awoke this morning,,, I could hear the rain-drops pelting down on the roof,,, and I realized at the clock, I had slept for 6 hours straight,,, the Lord had been good to me, and as I thank Him for the day,,, I sit,, listen to the rain, and drink my favorite ,, yes, my coffee, just realizing, just how much He cares, and just how much He has given us all... Wow, is He not good?,,, Family and friends,, now just what more could one want?.. for now I realize,, just how rich I am! Just how do you feel this wonderful, and great morning, day,, of yours , given to you, by Him? Prayer Of Thanks: A much more needed statement that we need to practice each day,,, but this one goes out to God today for the help He has supplied to John Keney,, who was a young man hooked on narcotics.. with no hope. Well , the Salvation Army took him in, and now he is cleaned, but still has to stay with them,, for his extra strength to stay that way. We prayed, for him, and here came the Calvary, God Almighty,, sending the Salvation Army, which is at the top of helping, and giving back to others... Thank you, Salvation Army, for taking him in , and getting him clean ,, and at the top of my list of helping, and miracles, is God, and I thank You, God, for answering. Prayer Re-request: For Joe, the electrician, aka handy man, who has one great personality,, but has cancer, and is not, as I understand, a Christian, and he and his wife, Patty is still resisting receiving Jesus,, I ask all to pray , that the messagers of Jesus will continue to talk to them both, and that they will have their ears and heart open to the saving power of our Jesus. Please pray daily for these two ,, lost, and wandering! TO BE , NOT TO BE! We hear of the ones rescued ,, as above, the ones who have not, as also for now above.. but we must give praise for all the lifelines thrown, and grabbed,,,, and we need to keep praying and having faith for the ones who have not called out, who turn a blind eye, a deaf ear to Jesus,,, we must have that extra faith... Why do some not come forward, why does God let these fall , into hell, and those who die by the thousands, that has never had the chance to even hear His name, or have a chance to come forward,,, why ???,, I only keep praying, and yes , I am a human being, and I do wonder, but I don't challenge the plan of my God, I just pray for all,, and have the faith that He will continue to guide me, and you,, so don't doubt, nor give up ,,, for His plan is His, and He knows of yesterday,today, and tomorrow,,, we know of the present, and yesterday,, and only have tomorrows through His grace, so for those all, I and you need to pray, and let God run this world, and let's put the Faith back where it belongs, not in our leaders, but the faith that God will prevail for us, and will be for us,,, and let's pray that we give our testimonies,,, and not our whining.... so BE ON CALL,, TO CONTINUE TO CALL OUT TO JESUS FOR SALVATION, RE-DEDICATION, AND PRAYING,,, FOR THOSE , LOST! Lord, I ask for the forgiveness of all, and yet I accept Your plan, and not question as to the why. amen John HIcks Trying not to pass up any chance of testifying, but realizing, I pass thousands each day... so I pray that God will lead me and you, in the carrying the cry of Salvation to each one we shall meet, and I ask,,, will you do this? for Him? Your Choice , as the above some do, and some don't ,, He has given us choices at our birth, and if we let the inner go, we will feel, and we will hear... so if you have not let go, if you know someone who needs help on that choice, then you start by making one also, and that is A CHOICE TO HELP THEM.....well? Have a great day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment