Thursday, February 7, 2013

I AM NEVER ALONE!

THURSDAY! Today, as my eyes opened, I heard these words,,, "Good morning, I love you, and good morning Lord"... then the smell of ,,, you guessed it ,,, (my wife had gotten up earlier than me )the smell of that special elixir,,, "coffee",, my first morning thing,, transfusion by mouth, , waking up like this,, folks , it gets no better than this...... May all of you have God, not only at your side, but in your heart... for it is Him that you hear,, that "thump",, "thump"!!!,,, Hear Him?,, That is life,, and so it starts,,,, with conception, and until death, and then that "thump,, "thump",, goes silent to this world, but becomes a drum beat in eternity with God,, at the throne,, in Heaven,,,, now do you believe,,, do you have the faith, and the real faith,,, then go tell it to the world!!!! Have a great Thursday, to all...... Prayer Request: Keep Faye Chambers in your prayers for the her lost of a sister, and prayers also for the rest of the family. I AM NEVER ALONE! Have you ever felt like you are alone! You are the only thing , the only one,,,by yourself,, in this world? You feel like no one listens, no one sees... well you are wrong, for there is one who is here , right beside you, never leaving you alone..with His arms ready to wrap you up , with the "hug" of hugs... the "love" of a love you have never experienced, the feeling of someone with you, not alone anymore,, and all it takes is to ask that question of questions...Please Jesus, come into my heart,. I give you my soul, and I accept You as my Savior... if you say this , then you are never alone , ever, again!!!! When Jesus told the disciples, "Behold, the hour cometh" (part of John 16:32),,, Jesus was telling them of how death here was about to happen, but He was not alone...for His Father, and our Father,, was with Him,, for he continues on down in verse 32,,,," I am not alone, because the Father is with me".,, and you too can have this same Father, just by request,, and be cheerful of having Him,, for at the end of this Chapter of John 16,,,Jesus spoke these words...."be of good cheer , I have overcome the world". Now you be of good cheer, read the words of John,,, ad rest assure,,, for He did overcome death, and this world, and He is mine, and yours, if you will just ACCEPT JESUS NOW,,,,, YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE, NOR LONELY, EVER AGAIN,,, FOR YOU HAVE HIM TO TALK TOO! God thank You for my best friend that will stay by my side for an eternity, Your Son, Jesus Christ,,,, amen John HIcks Accepted, and feel Him,, how about you?? Close your eyes, smile, and say , "Hello Jesus",, and then ,,,, I guarantee, you will feel that warm feeling of those precious arms , wrapped tightly..try it,, and you will like that feeling, go ahead!!!! Have a great God's day, this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment