Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ULTIMATE GIFT CERTIFICATE

TUESDAY! Good morning, and a great day to all is my wish for today! I am proud to say, I and my Lord are up ,,, sitting together, as I drink my "big" cup of coffee, smiling, and talking... Who are you talking to , first , this morning that has been given to you? Prayer Requests: Freddie Butts, who has suffered a heart attack, and is in Macon GA. Hospital. Elmer Kent, who is suffering from esophageal cancer. GIFT CERTIFICATE! How many of you have received one of these? I love these, even if it seems impersonal to some,,, but it is in the eye of the receiver as to the way the gift is felt.... Most use it because it is something all can go out and buy what they want, and not hang it in the closet,,, or put it in a drawer, or break their neck at their yard sale, when the one who gave them the ultimate gift,, shows up to their yard sale,,ha, ,this happens.. really,, I would not lie!!!! Now all of you will be going to the yard sales of all who has given you gifts, Ha!! So a gift certificate,,, is it now,, it!!! When you are offered a gift certificate , ones hand automatically reaches out and grabs it... and smiles and a big ole "thank you"! Right? Well, question, we all have been given one of the biggest and most important "gift certificates" of time... yes,, you and I,, worth more than billions of dollars, and I ask ,,, where are all the hands, and the smiles as it is extended out to all? It is the GIFT from our God,, you know the one who made the world, and you , and I,,,, yes His BIGGEST GIFT OF ALL, ETERNAL LIFE TO US , HIS SON ON A CROSS, A GIFT OF ALL GIFTS...,,, YES THE GIFT OF JESUS,,, and this GIFT CERTIFICATE, is there for ALL,, to grab and hold forever, for it's worth is life,, eternal life! ...Then way, oh way,, is not all arms and hands extended OUT, to receive and grab hold of the GREATEST GIFT OF ALL,,, WHY? WHY? God, I pray,, all will reach, and then say to You, "Thanks for the Gift of Your son, Jesus, for my sins",, amen John HIcks I have reached, grabbed mine, what about you?,,, and if you have , how about that one who has not? Have you told them of this certificate , this saving power , this Jesus? Remember one thing this day,,, look into your heart, and ask , are all my decisions of my family,,, good! Think about it! Have a good day, and may God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment