Monday, February 25, 2013

WHO AM I?

MONDAY! Waking up late again, I am getting to be a lazy person, so today I start back to being a better worker,,, for God first, then me later,, how are you planning your work schedule, whose first on your list today? WHO ARE YOU? You know your name, you know where you live, you know where you work, if not retired, or unemployed,, you know your children, wife, mom, dad, and your friends,(and your enemies, we may not them, not all),, but do you know who you are? You are kind, you help others, you dress great, you live in a nice home, in a nice environment,, you drive a really nice car, or two, or three,, you have money, maybe even a lot of money,, you claim to be a Christian,, BUT, do you really know your self? OR,,, you don't have any of the above, you are poor, real poor , even home-less,,, still claim to be a Christian,, pray daily,, kind to others,, BUT do you really know your self? Do you pray, with sincerity, or do you just wail? Do you talk about God, or Jesus to others, especially the lost? Are you afraid of peer pressure on this subject? Have you passed up a chance to tell someone who you know is lost to the word of God? Have you actually seeked out anyone who is not saved,,, just to testify, or are you acting "like",,, just because it is politically correct? Do you read your Bible daily, seriously? Do you pray daily, seriously? Now , ask this question seriously,,,, this one last question,,, after answering all the above, just WHO AM I,,, DO I REALLY KNOW,,,,, or do I need to stop, and re-define myself, to be the image that God has told us and written to us about being? The one question above, AM I A REAL CHRISTIAN,,, only you can answer this,, not your actions, but your inner-self once answered, then you can answer the question, just who am I! Lord I pray that all read, and understand,,, to know your real self,, is to know You first,,, amen John HIcks I am a Christian, and I do not just profess it, I am one within, and that I can profess of and don't mind doing it often, daily ,, for I have asked for Jesus to come into my heart, gave Him my soul,,, and proud of it,,, have you asked? Of course this is a choice of yours, and it is the only way to really get to know ones self!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment