Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WHERE ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

WEDNESDAY! Well , here we are ,, another middle day of the week, better known as "hump day".... so as usual,,, as you have struggled to climb to the top of the "hump",, and you say "now I am ready to start my slid to the W/E"!,, Well, plan well, plan with the Lord on your mind, and remember , where you go, He goes, with or without you, the writting of the book, is being written,,, and it is your book of your life,, make sure you don't mind reading it in front of all the Heavens, and espeaily in front of God, ,who will make "that decision",, so plan well, my good and great friends, it"s your eternity!!! WHERE ARE Y0U? WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I really mean it,,,,, where are you? You may be sitting,,, running,,, walking ,, sleeping,,, at home,,, in a car,,, on a road,,, a boat,,, a plane,,, in church,,, swimming,,, you are physically some were! Now,,, you have said in your mind,,, yes I am ..............(and you say where and what you are doing). It is just human nature,,, now ,,, what ever you are doing,,, could you ask Jesus to be there with you? Would you be ashamed,,, or would you smile real big,,, say "Hey come on,,, join me,,,, I am so glad to have you ..... with me today!" If you can not do this,,, then stop, this instance,,,, bow your head to your living God,,, and ask His Son for forgiveness of all of your sins,,,, give Him your soul,,, now you have Him,,, not only with you,,, but with-in also.... Yes,,,, you can now proudly tell everyone,,,, I am.... with my Savior,,, Jesus,,, come join me,,, and by the way,,, JUST WHERE ARE YOU? AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING? (AND WHO ARE YOU WITH?) Almighty,,, thank you for sending us your Son,,,, may we be worthy of having Him be with us forever,,,, amen John HIcks Everyday,,, I ask for the Son to forgive me, and give thanks to the Father for all I have... maybe we all need do this? Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment