Thursday, February 21, 2013

THANK YOU GOD!

THURSDAY! Great to wake up with my Lord today,,, and every day,, that He deems for us to have,, Who did you retire from yesterday with, and just whom did you wake up to this morning,, by request,, and did you actually say it? Good night Lord, and Good morning Lord? THANK YOU GOD! Yes, again this day, as every so often, we need this day,, TO STOP! Take the time to just pray to God, with nothing but a "THANK YOU",,, nothing else,, can you do it? Ask for nothing,, only give your love, and for all that you have, and admit, that no matter what you have, is more than you deserve, and if someone else needs part of it.. share yours with them,, pray your heart ,, not your want, nor your needs, for He already knows of what you want, and what you need,,,so just give ,,,this day, and when you talk of later, tomorrow, always put these words before yur stement,, "If my Lord gives to me"...then your statements.... for He hears 99 percent of requests of I need , I need!!!! ,,, So today,, let's give Him a treat today, and praise Him for all we have, and send our love up ,,to Him,, and expect nothing but His returned love....can you do this thing today,, THIS BIG OLE, "THANK YOU GOD FOR MY ALL"? Lord, I say this morning to You, from my heart, "Thank You for my all!" amen John HIcks Have a great day, with the Lord at your side,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment