Friday, February 22, 2013

MYSTERIES OF GOD!

FRIDAY! Waking up to rain here,, a little thunder,,, and giving God the praise for knowing how to eliminate a drought.... I travel through-out the area,,, and I see ponds, lakes, up to their normal,,, brooks running fast ans furious,, like they did over six years ago... and while others are saying,,,give me sunshine,,, I say give me God, He knows better than "WE"..right? Have a great day where=ever you are and remember,, He is in charge,, totally! MYSTERIES OF GOD! This is something that is never easy to talk about. Why, because there are so many times we have God in our lives and we never know it, or fail to recognize, or give credit to Him. Have you ever had that faint whisper of air, the almost visible sight of , and the inner feeling of all is o.k. ,, well , to me that is God and His angels around, and believe me , God, His Angels , and His Spirit, are alive and around us, just as satan is alive and around. Things happen, that you and I can't explain, a person is saved from something so mysterious , and then someone is taken,, and we can't explain why they were saved,, or why they were taken. Storms, houses destroyed, houses passed, and the ones torn completely to pieces and no one hurt, we just cannot explain, and we need not try, we need to just look to God and say , Thank You, and accept with faith the MYSTERIES OF GOD! Lord, may we all except You in Your ways and give You praise on what happens in our lives, good or bad, for it is Your plan and I know, that plan is better than any man can make. We thank You for all things. amen John HIcks Heart and Mind Open! Yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment