Monday, February 4, 2013

LIGHTS OUT!

MONDAY! Well, what a game! I love my football,,, and I enjoyed this one, till to ,,,when I fell asleep after the start of the fourth quarter! Getting older, and proud of it, and thank to my God for it! Where else could two brothers come together in the spotlight of so many millions, and still be , winner or non-winner,, brothers.. only in America, and Heaven! As of now, I am proud of those two "Harbaugh" boys,, and both their teams... Yes, awake this day, and me and my Lord are off to what and who knows, have you been out with these two lately, you and him,,,well do it, for it is good for the soul!!! PRAYER THANKS! For the entry into this world, of little Rebekah Blanks,, new daughter,, 6 lbs, 5 ozs., of Steven, and Kristy Livingston Blanks... she was born yesterday, and both Mother and Daughter are doing fine, welcome little Rebekah, and may God continue to bless this family! Prayer Request: JoAnn Samples mother has had another stroke,, she is back in the hospital, and they think she is having "mini" strokes,, so please pray for her .. LIGHTS OUT! Last night at the Super Bowl, I thought just for a moment,, well , thoughts are thoughts, and you never know what in a crowd that big, & think of what the security was thinking,, and where was the "house" electrician,(ha),,,and what did the company called in for repair, charge for "that" service call?... ha.. Yes, that was a hold your breath , and "still time of what next"...for now in this day and time, you catch your breath ,hold until a second or two has good by, then you breath a sigh of relief... then the announcer says,,, just a "short-age " of some sorts!... Now off to the frig for more re-enforcements and ,,, the electrical grid across the USA, was taxed to the limit of the doors opening and that one little frig light coming on,, oh well , we all live in American, and all handled it just fine!!!!! Other than the half time show,, I thought all else was very good, and oh, the kiss commercial, could have been left out,, ,, !!,,, but other than these two things, that kiss, and the unclad, robot movement of,, who was she? (As I strolled down my two pages,, Goggle, and Yahoo,, I was delighted to see that she was not mentioned until 3/4 down the pages, thanks for that) all else seemed great,,, Am I being "judgmental"? Yes, and I stand behind it,, our Children, and Grandchildren was watching, and t.v.s that was not, should have been turned off , until this spectacle was over! Now more "good news", our God was presented,, in God Bless America,and to my surprised no bleeps of His name was done,,, it was allowed, and a great job in the presentation,,, as was our National Anthem, thank You Lord for being there also,,, (which I am so glad that someone got the message of some of those so called "famous" could not sing it, and that some tried to change it ,, so overall, we had a great day, at the "ball game",, How about all of you?,, Now this is what happened last night before and after the LIGHTS WENT OUT AT THE SUPER BOWL! Lord, thank You for giving us all an entertaining day , of those who watched the game,, and for those who did not, and for those who were busy bringing life into this world as the teams played on,,,amen John HIcks Hoping you have a great and blessed day,, and that you include the Lord with you all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment