Wednesday, February 27, 2013

TITHE

WEDNESDAY! Welcome to Wednesday, the middle of the week and for some , downhill again to the W/E!!!! Have a great day with the Lord, and a safe day also! Prayer Requests: Claude Fink, 97, father of my brother-in-law,, in the hospital, Griffin , Ga. with congestion,, pray for Claude and his family. D.D. Suggs, also my brother-in-law, who is in the same hospital with problems.. please pray for D.D. also. TITHE Webster: tithe: tenth part of income paid as tax, or contribution to the church. When you tithe, do it as a gift to God, not a tax deduction,nor a have to do. This must come from your heart and love to God, and nothing else! Lord, accept my tithe, my gift from my heart to You! amen John HIcks May all have a great day and tell the His message to all you meet,, make a difference!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment