Sunday, February 17, 2013

JUST SUNDAY MORNING!

SUNDAY! Good Morning to all,, and I ask God to give you a great day, and may all your prayers be answered..... Today is a short piece, and I know that surprises most,, Ha! But with my coffee in hand, and the Lord in my Heart, I sit here and I ask myself, I wonder,, how many are walking down the wrong road? and how many are walking down the right road? If you look on a hot day, and people are walking on the road barefooted, and they are hopping along, you know they are not necessarily on the wrong road, but on one of the wrong surface of that road,,,and if they made a choice of reality, they would walk on the side of that road,,, then you see someone cursing, drunk, high on drugs, beating children, or wives to mention just a small amount of "the wrong road",, then you see those who are trying,, with all their heart to do the opposite of the above,, then you know they are on "the right road of life"... NOW,,, for the road to God? Have you accepted Jesus as your Savior?, professed this vocally and publicly,,, if you have,, then you are on the right smooth , cool road to God...for without Jesus ,,,, there is no way to God,,nor His Heaven, and folks,, listen to me,, for if you take the wrong road ,,, then you will be hopping for an eternity... how about it...it's your soul! Lord, may all take the road to You, through Jesus, and live with You in paradise , forever, and ever,, amen John HIcks May God bless each of you, on this Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment