Thursday, February 28, 2013

THE CHANIGING OF THE SEASONS

THURSDAY! Hope all woke up this morning feeling good, and with the Lord at your side, and praying for those less fortunate than you,, on the waking up feeling good, and also those who do not know the Lord, or just won't admit to it,,, to themselves, nor publicly. I pray for all to come to Him, will you pray with me? Hope all have a great day, given as a gift to enjoy, so do it! THE CHANGING OF THE SEASONS! Have you notice the blooming of the trees early this year, even flowers starting to bud out also, and the temperature, is up, believe it or not... but we are warmer now than we have ever been.... Now we all say, global warming,, could be, I am no scientist, but just a little story. A traveling party of 1000 years ago,,,crossed through these certain passes in the Apps,, on horseback with their servants, and pack animals, and during the winter season... so the passes were snow-free,,, the top of the mountains had receded so far back from the warm seasons, that the passes had no snow.. the flowing rivers were shalow enough to pass through,,,but now, this day, these passes are,, at winter time,,,, "impassable" with snow, freezing wind, rivers not even "see-able",,and man cannot travel through there with horses , much less even a "hopped up" snowmobile! The tops of the mountaintops of these Apps ,, are fully snow covered and have been for years, and years..... so, no I don't know of this change, except for the warning of my Savior,, No one knows of the end of time, except His Father God,,, and we all have heard this warning ,,, from our youth, or at least I have,, of the end of times are at hand,,,but not one knows, but I do take the rest of the warning to heart also of you won't know the season by the blooming of the fig tree,,,,,and how about that fig tree? Now for me ,, I will continue to watch THE CHANGING OF THE SEASONS...and be ready now or when and in what ever way, my Lord shall call me! and You? God, I ask that all come to You now ,, and not wait until Your calling, of when. amen John HIcks Watching, and not worrying, just enjoying His time... and I pray all others are doing the same, but all are not just living alone, but living with Him,,, if not, go ahead ,, make your

No comments:

Post a Comment