Friday, February 15, 2013

AN AMERICAN!

TGIF!, FRIDAY! TGED! Good morning to all, and may your day start with the hello to God as you open your eyes, and the the rest of it is sharing it with Him, not 50-50, but 100 %, for do it, and not be ashamed of your doing , nor your coming and going , and most of all,,, your parking places of your self, all day,,, not ashamed of where, and a place for Him by your side! Prayer Requests: For Tripp Halstead.. a small boy, who has suffered so very much, and back in the hospital..Let's all pray hard for this boy, and ask God to touch him, with a complete healing, and put him back on the playground , like new! For Brenda J's Mark, who is in the hospital, pray for God to touch him also and heal him, and send him home ,,,, and that God will bless Brenda also. A precious "Sub-Teacher", at a Maryland Christain School, who fell, hit her head at home, she was alone at home,,, and due to the injury,, went to Heaven,,, there at her home. Please pray for her family, and all of these children at this school,,who had used her at one time or another,, for as a "sub" she was used every day. She will be greatly missed. AN AMERICAN! I have had this on my mind for quite a long time.. I am an American,,,, are you? I am not an Irish American, I am an American,,, and that is what I want the world to know,, 100% American, and not divided for what she stands for... the right of expression being one, and one I use , not sparingly! Do you know an of an Italian descent who goes around and says to all,, I am an Italian American? A Greek,. an American Greek? A French,,, a French American? A Japanese, a Japanese American? A Korean, a Korean American? Canadian, a Canadian American?, A Cuban, an American Cuban? It does not matter if you are a born citizen, or a nationalize citizen, you are an AMERICAN! Then why is the phrase of "African American" so used, and so important,, to those of whose roots are from Africa?.. for even our President does not have all his roots from Africa,, so why is it so used together, on him,, in this modern day? Can we not see? Can this not be "not " used, and just "American" used? I really think the time has come,, that the USA gets together, and all remember,, AMERICA IS THE GREAT MELTING POT,, and that means just that, no-racist sayings, all are AMERICANS,,, NOT BY COLOR , BUT BY BIRTH OR CHOICE OF OATH, AND BY ALLEGIANCE!!!..IF YOU DON'T AGREE , THEN LEAVE IT!!!! You may not like what I have written this morning, but it is the truth,, for I am tired of America being not a complete America , but a divided one , by foolishness of race, and not heart! Now as I close for this day,, I ask you to go to the mirror, look into it,, and see if you see A REAL AND COMPLETE AMERICAN, or you see a pre-fixed American! Lord, I ask for one simple thing, all Americans come together, and be Americans, Under You God, as it was intended to be. amen John HIcks Maybe you don't like what I said,, but I know Nationalized Citizens that joined this Country from Oath, and served this Country by joining our Military,, and putting their lives at stake for this Oath to America,,, and I have never heard them called anything ,, but AN AMERICAN,, NOW, WHAT ARE YOU? Have a great day in this good ole USA today, and may you have it with God at your side!

No comments:

Post a Comment