Friday, January 23, 2015

YES, I AM NORMAL.ALSO!

TUESDAY! correction, YES I DO KNOW IT IS FRIDAY!!! BUT, I GUESS JUST A SENIOR MOMMENT!!!!!TGED! Today, is short,,, I said , love all those you meet, the person, not maybe what they are doing, are the way they are acting, for as I heard on Facebook page this morning, more on LOVE than I have ever heard,, except maybe Valentines Day! Yes, from loving Sisters, Mothers, Dads, Brothers, friends,, straight , gay, no matter the way of a person, but the purest love of the person.. THINK: Did Jesus love only those close ones at the Cross, His disciples,,,only? NO! NO!,, for Jesus loved , even the soldier who had beat Him while carrying the Cross, the one who nailed the spikes, the ones who cheered "CRUCIFY HIM,, CRUCIFY HIM! YES HE LOVED THEM ALL, AND HE LOVES US ALL TODAY, BELIEVE THIS, AND ACCEPT HIM! and be free from satan... I DECLARE TO ALL , I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! God, I do ask for special prayers this day, for little Hayden Hayes,,,,Kristy and Jeff's Hayes son, who is having his tonsils taken out this very morning! Pray for this little one, that God is the Doctor! John HIcks We are off to the therapist for Libby's broken arm,,, with our umbrella, all have a safe day, and tell many today, "I love you! YES YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment