Wednesday, January 21, 2015

GOOD MORNING AND PRAY TO HIM!

⌂ Home 👤 John ⚙ Help Press ? for keyboard shortcuts. 1 Thoughts For Today-Monday-01/19/15+++ (2) People me MONDAY! Good morning to all!!! I pray that you woke up with God in your heart, and that you prayed to Him to be with you and carry you through this day and all the days of the remainder of your life,, Jan 19 at 7:45 AM me To me Jan 19 at 7:45 AM MONDAY! Good morning to all!!! I pray that you woke up with God in your heart, and that you prayed to Him to be with you and carry you through this day and all the days of the remainder of your life,,, here on His earth!!!! If you did not, then STOP,, and do it now! Prayer Requests: For Martha Stone, who is suffering from severe hip pain, and has been told rest at home, and the first of Feb. she will have surgery,,, Martha is one of God's biggest helpers,, in being a "warrior " of His, is taking the message to all she sees and I mean taking it ,,, she goes thousand of thousands of miles a year,, , so pray all goes well, pain ceases, and she will be back in that truck soon, delivering the word of God!!! For a special person to me,,, that God will enter their body, and heal them from all ailments, and especially that God heals this anonymous person by allowing that person to defeat depression and have peace. DO YOU HEAR IT? We ask a lot of times,, why did God let that storm hit those people, why did He take those lives, why did He take that one so young, why did He let this , and that happen??? IF He loves us? Well here is my take on this.....and as usual , it is my opinion that I prayed over this morning so here goes as He,, I believe guided me to write, believe it or not!... God does love us all,, for He made us, and if He had not loved us, then He would not have done this... as for those destroyed in abortion, I am here to tell you that He is there to grab that little one, for conception is life.. but He is there to save this little one, and also there to judge that one who decided to do this terrible thing... for the storms, it is a way, to tell us of just how strong He is, and how powerful He can be!...Thank of lighting , how much, and how many are just popped here and there, thousands upon thousands in one storm,,and go from cloud to ground, He is showing His might... and at times, in some places it is like He is showing us ,,, He can clean our houses(us),,, for when we let our house fill with crap, and mold, (that represents sin to this example),, we clean it,, we live,,,, or we live in it and die a terrible death of infections of all sorts!!! We need to keep our house in order at all times!!!!! I say, as we get up and listen real hard,,,,, and we hear the world...now listen, and listen with caution,,,the groaning, the growling on our streets, on the screens of our T.V.s,,,,, on the screens of our computers, phones or other devices, then listen and listen close ,,, for all those groans and growls, it is God walking up and down them ,, AND ,,, when the day comes, and you wake up and listen to the streets, and all these other devices,, and you don't hear these groans, and growls,, then God has COME, AND CLEANED THIS EARTH UP COMPLETELY ,,,, AND YOU HAVE WOKE UP IN,,, HEAVEN,,, AND IF YOU DO HEAR THE GROANS, GROWLS, SCREAMING, THEN GOD HAS COME,,, AND YOU HAVE WOKE UP IN HELL!! So folks, it is time ,,,, that we all spend more time with our heads bowed, worshiping the REAL GOD!,, asking for His directions, and living for Him, and cleaning up our own homes,, and to be ready to hear the silence,, rather than the noise,, how are you this morning , with your hearing? Ready or Not? God , be with us all, give us the insight to make the real decision of You, over all else...amen John HIcks WOW! I can hear Him walking right now, for sin is abundant in this world, and I thank Him for Jesus, for Jesus is my earmuffs,, and I ask you,, what do you use? If you want to see this with the emphasis in red, then subscribe to me , and I will put you on the e-mail list! I would put it on Facebook if I knew how!

No comments:

Post a Comment