Thursday, January 8, 2015

BE THANKFUL, AND BE HUMBLE!

THURSDAY! First , Good Morning to all!! Thank God first,,,, for all for our all this day, as we open our eyes from His care through the night! Now,, let's all bow our heads, pray for those who are cold this very morning, and do not have the means to get warm, have shelter, clothing to keep their bodied warm as we all have in our comfortable homes.. for if you have never been out there in the wet, cold trenches of this type weather ,,,,, you thank you know, but not really..and my heart goes out to those there,,, and I pray , and I again ask each of you to pray with me, that if God needs to take from us to give to them, then let it happen...will you pray this with me? God, take care of those in need of heat this cold day of Yours, and Lord give them warmth, and take from me if You choose to warm these cold souls... and God I thank You for my all,,, for You are the caretaker of us all,,,, there are none bigger, richer, poorer, smarter, more important in Your eyes,,, for we are all the same.. .let us all know this as we pray humbly to You,,,again,, Thank You God, for my all!!!! Prayer Request: Please pray for Dick Hardy, who live just outside of Yatesville,, as He fights colon cancer,,,, and pray that our God will touch Him and heal him! Pray for the family that stands strong beside him also...thank you all!!! Pray for all those in Paris, who have lost love ones,,, and that they find these terrorists! John HIcks This morning, as I searched my brain for "The Thoughts For Today",,, and I prayed to my God for "what?", my brain was empty(yes,, as usual, but fun is fun),,, and all the time it was right there in my heart, and in my brain,,, "Pray for others,, be thankful of what I have, and let others know of this gift, and all the gifts He has given us...and praying for those who need Him, that they will cry out to Him,,,,and in His loving ways, He will run to them as He deems to be needed! Yes, He never fails,,, What do you think, really? Will you even comment ,,,, or will you just go on about your way,, or will you agree to pray?

No comments:

Post a Comment