Thursday, January 15, 2015

GO TELLL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN

THURSDAY! Good morning,,, I pray you woke up, and thanked your God for the day, and the good night you just enjoyed..and that you asked Him to be with you through the day! I write lots of things, that I don't know why, EXCEPT HE knows, and I still claim this.. but today for some reason, about some days ago, while my daughter and husband and their family was having a really bad experience with plumbing, and mental stability was one of only God could keep them all from screaming, from the mess,,, and as we arrived , the plumber came, and all was fixed,,, cleaning was ready to start, we all was exhausted ,,, and the oldest son, Noah, just looked over at me, and even thought I know this song, my wife knows it word for word,, and in all of this he, just said, this,,,Paw Paw,, smile really big, (and then went on to sing this, and his Giggi (grandmother joined in) and OUT OF "BABES", WHEN ALL ELSE SEEMS DOOMED, GOD IS SPEAKING THRU THESE BABES, AND I BELIEVE THIS..FOR RIGHT THEN AFTER HE ADDRESSED ME,, HE BLASTED THIS OUT!!!! Go, tell it on the mountain Over the hills and everywhere Go, tell it on the mountain That Jesus Christ is born While shepherds kept their watching Over silent flocks by night Behold throughout the heavens There shone a holy light Go, tell it on the mountain Over the hills and everywhere Go, tell it on the mountain That Jesus Christ is born Down in a lowly manger The humble Christ was born And God sent us salvation That blessed Christmas morn Go, tell it on the mountain Over the hills and everywhere Go, tell it on the mountain That Jesus Christ is born The shepherds feared and trembled When lo, above the earth Rang out the angel chorus That hailed our Savior's birth Go, tell it on the mountain Over the hills and everywhere Go, tell it on the mountain That Jesus Christ is born That Jesus Christ is born SO,, today, this was beating in my brain, as if it needed to be let out,, and after my two brand-daughters have received Christ,,, one, Carley , just last Sunday, Anna months pass...but what to let out???? GOD IS ALIVE, WELL, AND FORMING OUR YOUNG AS WE WERE, AND IF WE WILL JUST LOOK,,, WE WILL SEE THIS, FOR ALL IS NOT DOOM AND GLOOM! GOD IS GOOD, AND HE KNEW WHAT THIS FAMILY NEEDED, AND HE SENT HIS WORD THROUGH THIS LITTLE ONE! Now,,,,,, it is up to YOU, to BELIEVE IT OR NOT! I do! God, thank You this day, and for my and our all!!!!! amen John HIcks Blessed beyond my deserving, but you know ,, that is just how OUR GOD works, on love and forgiveness, and always there , beside us, even if we don't see Him, He is there! God bless all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment