Tuesday, January 6, 2015

THINK , BEFORE YOU WAG THAT TONGUE!

TUESDAY! And a very, very good morning to all of you, and I pray , that as you asked God to be with you at the start of your day, that you also invite Him to be with you all through the day, and that you remember this,,,, as you open your mouth, and let your tongue wag!!!!,, THINK ABOUT THAT ASKING BEFORE YOU WAG! This is one of the hardest thing for us "humans " to do! AND,,, I am probably one of the worst!,,,,,, but I keep praying for God to guard my tongue on the negative, and keep me on the positive! It is hard to do ,,,, at times,,,for as you listen, read,,,,then you hear, and you see through a lot of things.. and am I like this, a choice the one listening or reading my thoughts, or talking to me, will have to make! Remember,,, only one can judge me, and all others,,,, and later in time we will all find out if we did right or we did not!!!! So ,,,, until then let's all of us,,, DO THE BEST JOB OF DOING WHAT GOD WANTS US TO DO!!! NOT WHAT WE WANT TO DO! Lord, I ask that You touch this world, bring us all back to You, forgive us of our many sins, for yes I am a sinner, and I forgive all who have sinned against me.. and I ask for the healing of all those in need this day,,,, amen John HIcks May all be blessed and have a great of another of God's Gift of another day!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment