Saturday, January 17, 2015

reflection

SATURDAY! Good morning to all..had my prayer of thanks to my God, had my coffee with my wife, and Pug,,, in the "HUT",,, have a smile on my face, for I am sooo lucky to be blessed as I am!!!!!,,, So today, let's just make it short today, and say this, it is like many, many more I have put out before with the help of my Lord!!! REFLECT TODAY OF YOURSELF!!!!! LOOK IN THE MIRROR,,,DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? NOW ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION,,, DO YOU THINK GOD LIKES WHAT HE SEES, THAT,,, OF HOW YOU ARE LIVING? Lord, I pray that You continue to give me the strength to live as You desire me to do, and that You will also help those who choose to make a choice and call upon you for help also.. amen John HIcks Please , two things today also, please share the thoughts everyday, and if you do not have a little white cross in your yard, pick one up free, and place it there as your choice! May God bless each of you today!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment