Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FEELING THE SPIRIT!!!!

⌂ Home 👤 John ⚙ Help Press ? for keyboard shortcuts. 1 Thoughts For Today-Tuesday-01/27/15 (4) me To me Today at 6:45 AM TUESDAY! Good morning all,,, I hope we all woke the same today, with our God beside us, by request, and He is there even if we do not request, waiting on that sentence,, "God, please walk and go with me through this day, and all my life".,,,So it is up to you and it is your choice! Today is "Therapy Day" for Libby, and I pray it is as good as previous, for she is getting better and better! SAD NEWS: The missing couple found, and found dead! Such a waste, but God knows best, doubt Him not, even if I am sad of the outcome! I write as I feel that God gives me to write, even lots are very doubtful of this, but that is not what matters,,, it is "doing work for God ,,, is always, good,, and it is always right"! So today, as at a lot of times, I have to pray and pray hard for continued writing of these thoughts,, for since 2007, I have only missed one week, and a few days,, not God's failings , but mine.. all the days and years, His, not mine! and today I must say, I have to really pray that He will continue to give me the "good news",,,, and whether some like or like not ,, well that is their choice.... for I say, and I write what I think God tells me to write... and today I will only say this , and it is very simple, and I believe this with all my heart, and if you feel I am wrong about this, you can send me an email ,, or as I have been putting it on FB,, you can comment..... for that also is your choice! Am I upset today,, you bet,,, for I believe this, and I believe this very deeply,,,, EITHER YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, OR YOU DON'T , AND THAT IS YOUR CHOICE!,,, BUT IF YOU DON'T, THEN YOU LOOK AROUND AND SEE THE THINGS MADE , NOT BY MAN FOR WE ARE NOT THAT SMART, SO IF YOU ARE A DIS-BELIEVER, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU! I ALSO BELIEVE IN THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN IS THROUGH AND BY THE CROSS OF JESUS CHRIST, AND THROUGH ACCEPTING HIM! NOW IF THEIR IS ANY OPPOSITE FEELING OF THIS, GO AHEAD AND WRITE IT OUT, BUT YOU NOR satan,, WILL TAKE MY BELIEF FROM ME! NOW ,,, AS THE OLD SAYING GOES,,,,,"PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT" Why this today????? I feel AMERICA, and the WORLD,,, is slipping, and God wants us to talk to Him,, and His creation will continue,, otherwise, well you think about the outcome!!!!!!!!!! God, thank You for giving me all to write, and this,,,, this morning, I pray will open eyes, and mouths for you! amen John HIcks Normal or crazy,,,, both,,, normal on belief, and crazy about my God, for there is but one! AND YOU? CHOICE! CHOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment