Friday, January 16, 2015

FROM GOD TO ALL!

⌂ Home 👤 John ⚙ Help Press ? for keyboard shortcuts. 1 > > > > > > > > > > > > Thoughts For Today-Friday-01/16/15 (4) People me To me Today at 7:40 AM FRIDAY! TGED! A very, very good morning to all! May you have awaken this day, and that you have thanked your God, for this day, He gave you,, that it was He who actually woke you up!! I also hope and I pray ,, that YOU asked HIM to be with you in all you do this day that He has given YOU,, and to walk with you side by side, and not put Him a step behind, if anything, put Him a step in front , where He belongs, for He loves us so much, He is satisfied with just you asking Him to walk beside you,,, but HE is so important to us, for He is the only God there is, and He is ours,,,we should put Him first,,,I ask all of you to re-think your life,,and ask yourself this, DO YOU HAVE GOD IN IT... HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR,, AND DO YOU PRACTICE AS HE WANTS YOU TO,, EACH DAY,,,OR DO YOU ONLY DO IT ,, IN CHURCH, OR IN FRONT OF YOUR PASTOR,, yes, please talk to yourself this day, and please ask this of yourself,,,and please answer yourself truthfully!!! Will you do this? Prayer Request: Please keep praying for Dick Hardy who has had his operation, and all is going good for now....and God will continue to be with Dick in all his needs, and all of his family! For that Fire Chief, in Atlanta, that he will be re=hired, and honored, not punished for doing God's work! For Joni Rollins Tenneys , husband, Jay who has just been to the hospital for kidney stone removal.... and now doing better,, and for their her son Will ,who has the flu! (Jay is the Methodist Pastor in North Georgia,,, Dalton area) Lord, thank You for our all, thank You for your love of man, and that You still put up with us, for we have to be the biggest disappointment for all You made, BUT, we do love YOU, amen John HIcks I set down at this computer this morning , and I had exactly nothing I could even think about writing,, and as I told Libby, I was blank, ,could not even write pass the first two words,,, and then I prayed, and the above words poured out... oh yes as usual,,, the old Ripleys' ,, believe it or not!!!!! Love to all, and a big ole THANK YOU GOD!!!!! P.S. I still ask for all of you ,,, if you want ,, feel like it, to pass this on,, by email, Facebook(share), Tweet(or what ever it is called),, and let's see how far we can send out the word of God,, and if you don't want to, or don't believe, it is o.k. for I do!! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment