Saturday, January 31, 2015

GOD IS REAL AND HERE!

SATURDAY! Good morning all!! I have awoken at 4 a.m. and had my coffee, and am now ready for anything,,, well to tell the truth,, almost anything,, well, really nothing, just having some fun, for I am so full of the Lord today, that I might explode! Ha! and as big as I am, look out ,, hide , cover up!!! Yes, God wants us to have fun in our lives, but be serious and respectfully to Him, ,and to His Son, Jesus! I had a great story of my bout with diabetes, of how it occurred, how I accepted it, and how God used it for His own! And then I thought of it, prayed to Him that I had nothing to write this morning,,, and then it came to me, HE HAD JUST GAVE IT TO ME! I CONTRACTED DIABETES,, GOD HAS NOT GIVEN THE CURE YET... HE SHOWED ME HE WAS GOD,, BY SHOWING ME OF THE MEDICINES USED TO CONTROL IT, AND HOW HE WAS IN CHARGE, THAT IF I LIVED BY THESE MEDICINES ONLY, I WOULD DIE IN THIS WORLD,,,,FOR IT TOOK NOT THE MEDICINES HE HAD MAN MAKE, BUT THE USE OF THEM, AND THE GOOD SENSE TO KNOW OF THE CONDITION, AND THAT IT TOOK THE FAITH , THAT HE IS SAYING, "I WILL GIVE THESE TO YOU,, BUT YOU MUST ALSO DO SOME YOURSELF,,, LIKE , LOOK AT WHAT YOU EAT, AND HOW YOU EXERCISE"... So ,, to me,, this is saying , with all that man can do, can give, life is only as He(God) tells you, shows you and to get this life???? and that IS TO LISTEN TO HIM! DO YOU HEAR ME? God, thank You, for You always come through for me, in Your way, and not mine! amen John HIcks See,, how He says, "WHAT?" "You said you don't have anything to write?",, "yu prayed to me for something?" "Boy,, you will just never learn!" Praise unto the one , the only God! Now , believe it or not, your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment