Monday, January 26, 2015

THE WORK IS ALSO IN THE FIELD!

⌂ Home 👤 John ⚙ Help Press ? for keyboard shortcuts. 1 Thoughts For Today-Monday-01/26/15 (4) People me To me Today at 7:26 AM MONDAY! Good morning as always! Have you said hello to your Lord God, asked Him to be with you through your day, and your life! I say today,"Thank You Lord, for being so forgiving , and so loving, and having me in Your flock!" If you are not in that "flock"m then remember, it is your choice, and He gave it to you to use, as you want? So what is your Want? Prayer Request: Please keep praying for Lori Passmore, with a broken pelvis: Her report: An update on my broken pelvis: I'm kinda sorta at the place where the pain is "bearable". I don't want to brag because it will start whit intense pain again. Trust me, they have me well medicated too, and I stay sleepy all of the time but I will take sleepy over pain any day!!! Also , the Dunaway Family of their lost! Prayer of Thanks: For God's healing power on Libby's arm! She is in therapy, and it is going great, but she is so sore, she almost gets sick, but she goes without her Velcro cast a lot, by request of her therapist, and she is doing better every day!! Praise God, for we give HIM the credit of the recovery, and we never doubt of the why, that is His decision and we still love Him in any thing He decides! THE WORK IS ALSO OUT THERE IN THE FIELD! From my daily Bible reading,, which usually I read after the thoughts, but was led today to pick up that Bible and so it first, for this is what I feel should be sent out to the world!!!1 The Grandpa had his grandchildren at his house, and after waking at 5 a.m., they all had to feed the animals for the morning,, then at 6 a.m. they had homemade biscuits, eggs, and all the b'frast trimmings. Then when this was finished,, Grandpa said this: THE WORK IS NOW DONE WITH OUR CHORES AT HOME! BUT... THE WORK IS OUT THERE IN THE FIELD!!! YES, CHRISTIANS , WE DO OUR THINGS AT HOME , INSIDE OF THE CHURCH, OR IN ALL OUR OTHER FELLOWSHIPS, BUT WE NEED TO REMEMBER... THE WORK IN THE FIELD!! ARE WE WORKING THE FIELD? OR JUST OURSELVES? Lord, I ask that we all and especially me, will not only worship you at home, church, but get out there in the field and plant the seeds of Jesus ,, our Salvation! amen John HIcks Not bragging,, but every chance I get,, I ask people to take one of those little a8 inch white crosses and put one in their yard, that is what I love ..and that I know is pleasing to God! and no, I am not trying to sound like I am making you or anyone feel like they are being bad by not doing this, I am just offering in His Name, and YOU must make that choice, of yes or no!!! I do what I think is called "FIELD WORK"! and what do you call it?

No comments:

Post a Comment