Monday, January 12, 2015

WHO DO YOU WORSHIP? MAKE A CHOICE, NOW!

MONDAY! Today, I awake, after going to sleep , thanking my God for my all... and one of the main things of importance, and at the top of my list is that my Grand-daughter, Carley Ann Franklin,, walked publicly down the aisle, and accepted Jesus Christ as Her own and personal Savior!! HALLELUJAH!!! My younger grand-daughter has already made her walk, and folks, to Grandparents, just as when it was your children,, this is the GREATEST THING in this whole wide world to you!! Thank You God, and to Carley,,,,I know that Jesus is jumping higher as you do in gym for you accepting Him!!! We love you so very, very much!!!! AND WHO DO YOU WORSHIP? God did make you! There is no doubt there! Now , I read of how many of our celebrities of Hollywood, are active and professed of the Muslim faith,,, and all of you know that this faith does exclude us, Christians , from their belief, and yes, we do exclude their "belief" from ours...and today , I declare mine,, the belief in a Living God, His Son , Jesus Christ, as my only God, and the Son, as my only way to God, and Heaven, and all that one could ever want, awaits them in my God's Heaven!! Now, it is time to ask all of you to make your decisions... and to speak up for our God, maker of all,,,, for this same God can take it away just as quick as He made it,, and really, quicker,, for in just a second, He can destroy us all,, for He is a jealous God, and loves us more than anything else ..... can you combine these two things? Also,,, how many of you read, and really digest it,, testify of Him.. or are you , well just here for the ride,,, and then let things happen as they will.... for it is your choice... and only yours.. SO ....WHY DON'T YOU MAKE IT???? GOD OR SATAN,, FOR THERE ARE ONLY TWO CHOICES! God, thank You for my all,,, for without You ,, I would have nothing of value! amen John HIcks Servant Only! Do I keep doing this each morning,, well as long as led by the Lord, the answer is YES! For as long as one reads it, and one is moved to Jesus because of it,,, it is worth every second of it!!! God bless all !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment