Wednesday, January 7, 2015

HE ANSWERS!!!!

WEDNESDAY! Burr! Run camel run!! Find that heated room! It is cold here, and I pray that those without heat, a place to get warm & will find a place to stay...if you see a homeless... get that person a big coat,, or a warm place, a hot meal, or something hot to drink!!! Pass on YOUR blessings! As I woke up, and went to the "hut",, to pray and drink our coffee,,, we were warm, and I am only now asking God to protect those who are in need of warmth,,,as we,, who are blessed,,, don't think of this while we are ,,as we were,,, sitting in a warm place, with a hot cup of coffee..praying our thanks ,,,but forgetting to pray for that person under a bridge, in a ditch, in a vacant house, with not heat, a ragged, thin coat,,, AND WITH CHILDREN!,,, and we set on our sorry butts praying and thanking God for our own blessings ,,, and not including those in need,,,, we all need to thank God, YET we need to pray hard for those in need!!! Yes, I am confessing of being self-centered.. and I pray to God that I, and we all change and pray for those who need Him fo,,, for He has answered us, cared fior us,,,so let's ask Him to help them also,, and take away from us to cover them, can you do this??? ,,,,,,,, for if we pray, HE WILL ANSWER!!! This morning, I started to just not write a word, for nothing came to my mind,, I thought of all the things of yesterday, as I put a protection around a porch that my fat _____ could barely squeeze in.... and as Libby watched, and could not do much because of her arm,,, and as I was puffing, and had barely gotten out of the space.. I had one thing left to do, and that was put up a piece of wood to prop up the piece I had finally gotten up,,, , and I needed to put a screw in it,, and the the second one to hold it up... I turned to Libby and I said,, I need a third hand,,, God help me please,,,, and as I said this,,,, we witnessed this:!!! that small piece of board, as I it raised up , right into place and it held, for a good long time,, when I turned it loose ,, then I got a screw, and put it in!!! Then I said to Libby,, well , there He was, God was my third hand,,, we have these little things that happen, and we see, but we need to let People know, God works little things also.... not just the parting of the seas, and etc.. so look, ,listen, and pray, (or talk to Him), for He is always there! Now, as I finish this,, I can say, YES,, He does use my finger for testimony! Do you believe? or do you just think I am crazy,, for it does not matter, for I will not change my belief, nor my trust in Him!! Have a great day! John HIcks WOW! That just had to come out!!!!,,,,, for YES, HE IS THAT GREAT!!! and I will answer the part , am I crazy?,,,,, YES, ABOUT MY LORD!! Are you crazy or sane?

No comments:

Post a Comment