Tuesday, January 13, 2015

PRAY!

TUESDAY! Good morning to all of you this great day,, and I pray you woke up thanking God for another day of His, given to each of us as a gift! When have you ever gotten a better gift other than the Birth, & the Resurrection? The gift of Jesus to us,, and for God to give us, HIS ONLY SON,, yes give Him to us,,, and the choice to ask for His saving power by accepting Him as our Personal Savior,,,,,OH MY,,, WHAT A GIFT OF GIFTS! Today, I have a lot on the brain, (what little I have,) and am pondering on all this that I feel God sends to us at times to think about, and also what to say, and how to, and where, and when to say it.... so this morning I want to just send to all of you a prayer from "Bible Quotes" that I liked,,, and for now, I will listen, and I will talk to the Lord, as I go about my business of this day,,,,, and YES, I say to all of you, your choice ,,but you need to do the same.. judging ? YOU BET ! Let us pray: Father God in the name of Jesus, we come to you knowing that you are the lover of our souls, and knowing that only you have the power to work in ways that are unimaginable to us. God we ask that those times when we stray from your word, you pull us back in your arms and hold us tight. Lord, please help to keep us focused as we continue to push forward and walk upright. For those who are in situations that seem hopeless, we ask that you cover them, speak to them, show them that no matter what, your word is the final word, and that nothing is over until you say it is. Lord, as we wake up each morning, we ask that you renew our spirit, our strength and our faith in you. Father, we know that when praises go up, blessings come down, and we will continue to seek you, and put you above all things. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. John HIcks Servant to my God,,, and only to Him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment