Tuesday, August 19, 2014

THE COMFORTER!

TUESDAY! Morning, and a very early morning! Woke up at 4:15, getting ready for the surgery,,,and just had to take the time to do a thought of how God works,, As I thought up to this morning,, do not worry for God is my Comforter, and as I picked up my Daily Bible reading,, it head-lined,,, God Is My Comforter! For today, I am going into eye surgery,, and God will be with me. Also this morning I want to extend these thoughts to a family that has lost a family member,,, Prayer Requests: From Jim Maddox this morning, Prayers for the Family of Charles Maddox,, who passed from this life to Heaven, to be with our God, and to set upon the knee of Jesus Christ,,,, please pray for His wife, and his children. Charles is from Yatesville,GA. and was raised here, his sons were my children's friends, his wife devoted to God also. I and many around here worked with Charles, and brother James,,..and folks I ask special prayers for this lost that I have just found out about...for this man was a special man, and so it is all of the Maddox family,, thank you so very much for your prayers. COMFORTER Let's all remember today, that we are not alone,, but have Jesus Christ as our one, and our only Savior,,our God to always be standing by us, just as a warm quilt on a cold night, He wraps His arms around, gives us the warmth, the feeling of all is warm and well, and with Him holding you in wrapped arms, IT IS OUR COMFORTER OF THIS LIFE, AND THE PROMISE OF THE NEXT! God, thank You for my all, and for my Jesus, and I pray that all will come forward to You, accept Jesus... amen John HIcks We will miss Charles, but we will remember him, and we will all see you in Heaven,,, on our day my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment