Saturday, August 2, 2014

Heaven Is Real!

SATURDAY! Let's all jump up, and never come down! Do you remember others telling you to do this as a child, and then laughing as we all tried it? Well, today, since we can't just hang ourselves up in the air,, let's all do as the church sign I saw yesterday, LET'S ALL STAND FOR GOD, and how do we all stand? FIRST, YOU START,,, by getting down on your knees!!!!! So true,,, now all together lets, not jump, but let's pray to our God this morning ,,,for this morning and all that we have,, down on your knees, then all jump up!!!!O.K.? PRAYER THANKS OF GOD'S LOVE FROM ONE TO ANOTHER: Kristie Willis, who donated one of her kidneys to her aunt! Folks, love is so unconditional... job so well done Kristie! May God continue to bless you both! Prayer Request: From Lori: A very special, God loving, wonderful man I have known for several years now has leukemia. Please give him prayers and positive thoughts! Thank you all so very much!! May God bless you all! HEAVEN IS FOR REAL! Well, I finally bought the book, saw the movie, and I ask all of you, "do you believe this young boy went to Heaven, without dying, and returned?,, still alive, and able to tell of his story?,,, not in running of hear and there screaming, I've been to Heaven, I set on Jesus' lap, I walked with Jesus, I talked to Jesus,,, NO! This young boy only told of his trip, to the ones that mattered,,, in this situation, only of the things he saw, talked about with Jesus and of things that only he could have seen from a distance up and away, and the information, was direct,, un-be-knowing of him ,and could only have come by "Divine" knowledge and sight,, and that was , I totally believe was directly from Jesus! Now, again I ask you, for your opinion, do you believe in God?,(,yes you thought I was going to say , believe that this story is true,, did you not?) But my point is this: If you believe in God, then you do know that HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!!! No doubt in my mind at all! and even thought I believe in this boy, I knew Heaven was for real, even before this story! You? God, thank You for this story, released to all and for us to show our belief even more, of You, and all of Your miracles that occur right in front of our eyes,, as we just don't open them to You,, I pray that we do,, now open and see You,,amen John HIcks Yes, I believe in these things of God,, and why is it so hard for us to believe in them also,,for we beleive almost every tale we are told by those "tale toters"" from all over! Right? Have a great day,, and may you see a miracle today,, oh yes,, you can,, just look in the mirror, and you will have just see one!

No comments:

Post a Comment