Sunday, August 3, 2014

GOD IS GOOD!

SUNDAY! Good morning to all this great day!!!! GOD IS GOOD! Oh yes He is,, for even when we are at our lowest, He is there looking up at us,, for HE CARES! and you can never get to low for God to come to you!!! Believe the following with all your heart,,, and with all your voice, tell it to the world!!! Yes, God is real, Heaven is Real, and Jesus is for Real also...so what else can you comment on this day that can beat bragging on our God??? Prayer Request: Linda Runner. Linda has been sick for a while and finally was talked into going to the doctor. They did blood test and found out that her red cells were extremely low. Yesterday, as I wrote this, she is having a Bone Marrow biopsy from her spine. The cancer doctor believes that she has cancer, possibly Leukemia. She needs a lot of prayers.You might remember praying for her little girl, who had a brain tumor several years back. Prayers really . worked for that child. She was so bad off. Now she is in Junior High. God is so good.Thank you for your prayers. Don't forget , today is the day of Prayer For Israel! Please join me, and million of others who really are concerned with all those who are trying their best to destroy Her! And as we pray, let us remember, just who we do have on our side,,,and it is God...and surely not obama, nor any mulslim! (the web dictionary flashed that I spelled obama wrong, for I did not put him in as a proper noun, and should have been capped! but as I have said about satan, I only cap those who deserve it, and so far, neither of those anti-christs need it, your opinion, I am sure some have one). God , I thank You for my all, my to come all, as You will decide on, and I do pray for Israel , and this country, and all those who stand to defend her to keep Her free, amen John HIcks That's it today folks, maybe hard on some, but good on God, and to me that is all that matters, and just what matters to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment