Tuesday, August 5, 2014

AND AS HIS FLAG FLEW!

TUESDAY! Good Morning,, of this , another of God's great gifts to us,,, did you realize that? Each second, each minute, each day,, is a gift.. for we are not guaranteed a second! Only now, and then! So? Give thanks for your time, and ask only of His will be done, but when you ask, believe in what you ask for, for He is Truth, and only Truth! Believe in this , for He is God!!!,,, PRAYER REMINDER: Billy Franklin is being admitted at this time, please remember him now,, and through this day, and to remember Ann also, as God wraps them in His arms, and let us pray for them both! AND YES THE FLAG BLEW! I am about to tell you only a part of a "thing" that happened to me twice! Did you see the Christian Flag fly at that campus when the students prayed,, and all those other flags stood still? This made my heart beat at a faster rate, for I could just feel this, even through this picture..and made a comment of this to my wife. Now, I am a very defined person on God working so many miracles right now, these days, and even this day...as He did in the Bible, the Old Testament, and the New Testament. Yes, things happen that we can't explain... On, Sunday afternoon, after seeing this picture, I was walking around my yard, and ventured to the front of my shop, but the back of "The Cross" Ministry garden, where you can get a free cross! Now, I have a flag pole there with a Christian Flag on it...and to the side of the yard, about 150 feet is my flag pole with Ole Glory,, and I love to watch them both fly,,only most vets would understand just how these two go together so closely. Well , to try and keep this short , which is hard to do, I felt the feeling of saying out loud, "Lord fly "my" flag, as you did in that picture",, and then ,,,NOTHING! but....then I felt the need to move to the front of the garden,,, and as I did, this feeling came over me.. and as I stood in front of the garden, looked around, and the wind was still,, I looked down with head bowed, and I prayed to my God.. then as I looked up, I saw this flag start to move, slowly, and I said to Him, yes I see it,, and Lord, I really have the faith that even with the wind still, and the little movement,,, You could move this flag , just as you did in that video that I saw!,,,, and folks, right then and there on God's green earth, that flag stood straight out, and waved with a flap that I actually could hear,, I looked in disbelief, as any would, and there was no other wind!,,,, then as quickly as it flew, it fell flat! I had seen it, and I had to stand , smile, and take a deep , deep breath,, for no matter what you think,, I saw it.... and later, as I told my wife yesterday afternoon, I invited her to visit with me to the yard and to the garden! , and I ask her to stand in front with me, and we bowed our heads, and I told her , you must pray with the faith that flag is gong to fly... and as we looked up, the same, a short movement, then as I said look, look, she saw too,, it stood out straight, and then she looked at the other flag, and stated , "Look , your other flag is still",, and it was, laying down, not moving at all, then as quick as it, the Christian flag, started, again it drooped.. the flying for the moment,,, was through! Yes, we saw it, and yes we believe it...do you? God is good, God is Alive, and folks when you least expect it, HE WILL SHOW YOU, AND FLY YOUR FLAG ALSO! believe this story? It does not matter to either of us, for we do , with all our hearts,,, we just wanted to share with each of you, this incident of our life! God thank You, and that is all I need, is You,, God, amen John HIcks Wild things happen with God , so be careful what you ask, what you do, for it surely is being noticed,,, I do believe this, and I will each time I think of it, and each time I look at that flag or any flag!

No comments:

Post a Comment