Sunday, August 17, 2014

GOD IS AWESOME!

SUNDAY! Let's start our day off with the big bang, and that is That God Created All!!!! RIGHT? or do you still believe that it all was evolution? Some days, I wake up full of words,, and I find out that they are just that,, words,, and as I drink my coffee, and talk, my mind often works on the thoughts,,things start coming into my mind , and well, you may not believe it, but they just over-ride all other things entering in,, and I know that all will be separated when the time to write comes.. so I come in,, after that second cup,,, review e-mail, and fb,, pray for God to guide me,,,then I start the thoughts, and I am so over-flowing with words,, and as I start to write, not any of those words come out, but those that I did not even realize, I had NOT thought of does....weird? No, God at work,,, on an ole dumb farm boy,, from North Alabama, and as I wrote that first sentence this morning, it didn't come out like "I" wanted, and then I was going to put ,,"another shortie this morning", and then I found myself writing this testimony of a movement from God, just as He did yesterday at my daybreak, and showed His self to whisper in an ear ,, mine, "it is o.k.,,, do not worry, for I am here, and I am working", and so He was , and so He did,, and then the the ship went right side up!!!!! WOW, IS GOD NOT AWESOME? AND GREAT? God, today, I say again, and again,,, thank You, and yes , I will say it to the world, and never be ashamed to say it, and try not to judge others,,and pray for strength not to judge for we all trend that way,,, and God , please continue to favor me as I worship You! amen John Hicks How is your day? and just how much do you believed , whether you are setting in a pew, or a chair by the road, or laying in a bed of leaves with the Heavens as your roof, or laying in your mansion here on this earth? Well, I am wealthy as one can ever imagine, for I have Jesus as my Savior, and God as my ONLY God,, and again, I ask ,,, YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment