Sunday, August 24, 2014

OX IN THE DITCH!

SUNDAY! The day He finished and rested, and made this day special, and work only to get the ox out of the ditch! And all of us that does not do any "special work" on this day, yet we all watch T.V., go t movies, to shopping, do all kinds of things that require others to work,,,so are we as guilty? If these did not work, would we not gripe? Sure we would! But for those needed such as medical, spiritual, all others should adopt the OX OUT OF THE DITCH,,, but we are man, and God has to deal with each of us, and so HE WILL....so I pray for me, you, and all those others who celebrate this day, at least in our hearts!!! Right? Prayer Request: Today, I ask all of you to pray for this special lady who means so very much to our 'little community", and to outstretched people all over also, she is very special to all...here is the request from April: my precious Aunt Dot. We're waiting for the trauma OR team to take her for surgery for one of the worst lacerations I have ever seen (and I see lots of them). Please pray that God guides the surgeon as this surgery will require a great deal of talent to reconstruct and preserve function to her right arm. Pray that her pain eases as well as she is having a difficult time with pain control. I love this lady so much!! and so does many, many others!!! PRESERVATION OF THIS , THE USA! I want each of you today to stop, and pray for this country.. and the preservation of it... that our government will stop the most dreaded attack force formed since the two WW's,,, Korea, and Vietnam,, and that is the ICCS! They are growing as I write, and our forces need to be quieting them , even into Syria, and for those who oppose this operation, had better put an iron belt around your head, no pun intended, but that is what they want to do to all Christians, behead them.... we must stop them!!!! So Pray, and pray daily for our way of life, and that is A NATION UNDER GOD! A CHRISTIAN NATION! God, I pray for Dot, and for her healing, and I pray for Your blessing upon the preservation of this country... amen John HIcks God Bless The United States of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment