Friday, August 29, 2014

REGAIN OUR USA!

FRIDAY! Good God's day to all! May He bless you s you have never been blessed before! Wow! Thank of that blessing!! And so He can do it,, right? I believe in this every day of my life,,He gives me more and more of the same,, blessings,, and you know what, I don't deserve one of them,, but His love is greater than all else, and to me His name, God, and the Son, Jesus, spells LOVE TO ALL! Given to enjoy, so do so, in His name, and give Him the credit! Prayer Request: For one of my former classmates, Sandy Griffin Knighten, who is in the Brookwood Hospital in B'ham, AL. and needs all of our prayers, so please pray for Sandy, and that remembered smile she gave all in school! Pray God will continue to smile upon her also this day! HOW DOES THIS NATION CONTINUE? A visitor from another country came, and said, "I can see how this country is so great, free, and God has blessed her!",,"she has steeples rising all around, on streets too numerous to mention them all, every city, town, community, even in the ghettos, the rich places, the poor places... and all are taught the word of God, the salvation of Jesus Christ, and that this Nation was born of and by God,, and the people sworn to keep Him at the helm of all of it's actions...... Now, when I first visited this Nation long, long ago, the above is what I saw...and now , I am re-visiting her, and this is what I see, ,, terror in the streets of looting, for NO REASON,,,for it was set up for the Law to handle this,, for stealing is stealing!!!! Right? and I walk about all over in my travels and I see, the same steeples, but the doors closed, most of them locked, not even used on most cases, no Schooling of children in school of God, nor why of their freedom, not allowed to practice even a prayer, nor the allegiance to Her Flag!.... God not allowed at games, gatherings , on the streets in some places, the Bible banned in some places..men marrying men, women marrying women,,, and a law that says this is how it should be, but is all this God''s law also? and I see atheists, gaining ground?" "Why is this, I ask? Have the people for the people changed,, this Nation ,, from God to satan?",, " if so , I am afraid this country will not be here for long!, and when I want to visit Her again, I will find Her in chains of slavery to satan,, will these Christians allow this?" Now what is your take on this visit,,,,, are we going to let satan win?,,,or are we going to fight him right back out of OUR country, founded by and with God, and damn the atheists,, (but pray for them,, to reform ),, and pray that we have the stamina to take back our country, and take it with GOD AT THE HELM AGAIN!!!,,, WILL YOU JOIN ME IN THIS CHALLENGE? Lord, bless this country, and I, and more are still Yours, please just give us all the strength, voice to stand stand up for You, and push satan back to hell , where he and his followers belong, amen John HIcks Yes, I stand for God, Jesus, and Freedom in this country , this THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,,,, AND I CHALLENGE ALL WHO READS THIS, TO WAKE UP AND STAND WITH ME,,,, BEFORE WE FEEL THE BURNING OF THE SOLE OF OUR FEET,,,, AND THEN OUR SOULS...WILL YOU JOIN ME IN BRINGING BACK GOD TO THIS NATION AND STAND WITH ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment