Monday, August 18, 2014

CHOICE/FAITH

MONDAY! Well, W/E is over, and now for all those who have enjoyed being off, and have a job to go to,, it is back to work,, as normal! No, never as normal, for each day changes, and that change is in all of us....Man changes from minute to minute, and you can argue with me, that you are the same today, as you were Friday after you started your W/E,, but,, only one is the same forever and ever,, and that is God! So, today as you accept the minor, or major change, do with God, for you depend on Him,, forever and ever, and will be with Him , if you accept Jesus, so make the decisions of change, but make them in favor of God! Prayer Request: For Mary Burkett, who will be going to the Doctor on Tuesday August 19th. She will be seeing a hand surgeon for possible surgery on her hands. Pray for God's perfect will to be done. Tomorrow, I will enter the Hospital in Griffin, Ga. for eye surgery at 7:30 a.m. I will be having Cataract Surgery on my left eye, as outpatient,, and I ask for your prayers for God to guide the surgeons hand! If you don't get the "Thoughts" Tuesday,, you will know why, but all of you will be on my mind and in my prayers. CHOICE,, and FAITH! These two go together more than you realize... Choice is to "select or choose", and Faith is to believe in the value ,or trust of worthiness of someone. So as you go through this life,,,, you have to make millions, yes million upon millions of choices! and when you make them , you have to have the faith that this value of choice will work(be worthy),,, right? Like driving down the road, and meeting someone, you make the choice to stay of your side of the road, and you have made that choice, and you have the faith that the driver coming at you will do the same...and that is just one really important , usually life or death decision of choice,,,and of course there are others, as I said, millions upon millions of them....Now, for the MOST important one for you to make and have the FAITH that it is the choice of life, here, and there,there being eternity, with or without! THAT CHOICE IS JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR, FOREVER AND EVER, AND? HAVING THE FAITH THAT HE IS REAL, AND WILL SAVE YOU! DO YOU? Lord, I say to all, I have accepted Jesus as my Savior, and I pray that the word will enter all and this world will accept Him as theirs also...amen John Hicks Servant to Him, layman to Him, to Him, I give my all,,,, His Son, Jesus, I accept as my Savior... NOW ,, have you made your CHOICE, and do you have the FAITH IN HIM OF YOUR CHOICE? Well?

No comments:

Post a Comment