Thursday, August 21, 2014

SPENDING TIME FIRST , WITH GOD!

THURSDAY! Good morning to all..on another of His days! Well, I have finished my morning coffee with a new lenses in my left eye,, and it is a big difference when you look, for it seems to be getting better so far..and with God's goodness it will come right back to normal, for all credit of all things, are God's,,, not ours, so we need to think,,, before we speak, judge, or even think of "why",, but to always make our minds say,, "Yes, Lord, Your wish is my command!"..Now,, can you and can I do this,, not 100%, but we have a goal in doing this, and all we miss, and always remember, of all we fail, we have our Jesus at our side,,, to make up for all our faults,,, if we have surrendered our hearts and given our souls....right? May all of you, this great and wonderful day, of His, with all it's greatness, even with it's sorrows,, have a great day,, bask in Him, and He will deliver you in all things,,, and put that LOVE out to all! John HIcks Grateful for my all,,,and ready to testify of Him in all I do! Will you? May God bless you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment