Thursday, August 7, 2014

GOD IS SO GOOD!

THURSDAY! As the new day dawns, and we look about us and we click off our lights that we use during the night,, we think of how big and great we have become,,, to have this illumination at any time of our night! BUT, do we ever think of the light that comes on every day of our lives, with no power plant on earth to support it,, no switch to hit,, auto turn on at all times, and was there burning bright from the beginning, and given to us each day? Well have you ever thought of this? You should, for it is a gift,, just like the one your are inhaling , right now, breath, air, and all the other wonders of our God... so this morning, I think short is plenty from me , and I know all of you will agree on "me being short of words", ha!...... but let's all make plenty of words of THANKS TO OUR ONE, OUR ONLY,,,,,LIVING GOD,,, AND HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST,,OUR LIVING SAVIOR ! Now, if you agree this day, you don't have to reply to me, just reply to Him! God, thank You, for our all...amen John HIcks I hope all are as blessed as God has blessed me,, not rich in money, nor worldly goods, but so very rich in Family, Friends, and His Love! WOW! ... WHAT MORE CAN ONE WANT ?

No comments:

Post a Comment