Wednesday, August 20, 2014

GOD FIRST!

WEDNESDAY! Good morning,, short this morning as I am not to use this good eye for it strains the one operated on,, never heard of this but they know best! I hope all woke up with the thanks to God for your day, and that you will carry Him with you and testify of Him to all you encounter this day! I will be going back to the Dr. this morning to have my patch removed, and praying with great faith all are fine, and then I can read, watch t.v. with both eyes,,,, having to run reruns so I can close my eyes and remember what happens, ha! Got to have some humor in life for it is so good!!! Prayer Requests: Please continue to pray for the Maddox family as they go through the lost of a special husband , father, friend to many, that they find comfort in their God! From a friend of mine: My friend has a daughter who works for the Government. She will be leaving soon to go abroad. She will be training others for a week before returning home. My friend has requested earnest prayer for her safety during her travel and time there. Pray also for my friend and her daughter's family. May all have a great day, and bask in His glory, and shine with His spirit from you to all you come in contact with,, and God help clear up all this looting, killing going on in our own country,, let those see what they have and these thugs who are doing this, that You will take care to clean them and this up , amen John HIcks Remember this,, GOD FIRST ,,, ALWAYS, SELF SECOND!

No comments:

Post a Comment