Sunday, August 10, 2014

LOVE !

SUNDAY! HIS! Yes, today, and everyday! And His love lasts and lasts, and today we need to read of love, right after we pray,, for AMEIA, in the hospital at Upson in Thomaston , Ga..pray for her speedy recovery! DENNICE LONG: To continue to improve and recover from her fall and may God repair that back,, for she is needed by lots! God speed! CHARLES MADDOX: Keep praying for his improvement also,and God, please lay hands on this man! FRIEND OF : Joyce Powell, and his pilot trainer, who crashed last night, and both lost their lives and are now with our God! May our prayers be for the wives, and the family of each,,, for comfort, and understanding of His will! TO LOVE! To love someone,,, or something,, is really the easiest thing to do,,,easier than eating! Hey that is almost a "Ripley, believe it or not". Love is something that we don't really control,,, your either love or you hate. You can like someone,,,but that is part of the start of love,, you can dislike someone and that is the start of hate. Now ,, again there is love or hate,,,not both, but one. Which one do you do? I know the answer you are going to give,,, I love most everyone,,, but you do not say you hate anyone ,,, until.....they do something to make you mad,,, hurt your heart real bad,, then out it comes ,,,, I hate you!!! Can you believe in going through your complete life without ever saying "I hate you",,, if it is just only a small time that you hate,, just a matter of seconds? Come on now,, you know you have said it... and if you said it,,, you at that time ,, meant it! Now ,, can you imagine loving all the time,,, never disliking anything,, never feeling remorse of liking something,, or someone? I know of only one,,, can you guess who it is,,, do you need Him? What ,, you don't,, well,,, I do,,and need Him each day,, each hour,,, each minute.. and I confess it to the world,,, and I do love Him with all I have,,, but it does not even come close to His love,,, from His birth to Crucifixion,,and even through Resurrection and Ascension.. His and the Father,,, is the greatest of love ever created... We love our partners,, we love our children,, and that is good,, love as much as you can,, it will make you feel better,,, today say to someone,, and I mean,, say it to someone!!!*,, more if you will,,, "I LOVE YOU",,, and feel the goodness within,,, then stand tall and say to God,, and Jesus,,,, I LOVE YOU,,, ABOVE ALL !!! Lord,, thank You for the choice of Love,,, and I pray that we all spread an abundance of it to all today,, and every day. amen John HIcks Love all,,, at least I try,,but I do fall on my face once in a while,,but I know that with a smile,, and a little more love,,, He will pick me up and love me back,,, no matter what and send that love out to all I meet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment