Saturday, August 30, 2014

FALSE BUBBLE!

SATURDAY! Well here it is,,,, "a long week-end"... and I ask ,, "Are you ready",, and this has two meanings this morning: One is , are you ready to meet your Master ,,if called? and the other one is did you "make ready for your W/E" with Him or without" ? Two great questions, and only you can answer and make that choice! LIVING IN A BUBBLE OF A FALSE LIFE! Long today,but worth the read! Yes, lots of people live as if they will never die,,,and that they will live forever.... and that is because death is to man, a "not for sure what is after"! Now , how do you get past this, You Surrender Your Soul To Jesus,,, and then you have no doubt, and no worry where you will be when your number is called,, but YOU have to make that choice! BUT so many continue to live in the aurora of the minds of others.. yes, they give in to peer pressure,,, the having "the wrong time of their life, a life of sin",,, and when they do that , they create a type of "false bubble" around them,, and this false bubble of safety is not safety,, but destruction , for that type of "bubble " is satan at his best... and you say, well how about the "Christian Bubble"? Their should never be one , for a real Christian,, never creates a bubble,, for "Real Christians",, give out their love, their faith, their example, and their invitation always open ,, not closed off by any barrier,, but wide open for you to make the choice and to join in,, and surrender to Jesus...and be a part of God in all that they do, for a lifetime here on earth,,and then eternity is set! Make sense? Well it should,,, for I believe if you are a Christian, their is no other explanation possible, for being a Christian, is being a child of God only! Also , in short, I say, "we are to do good , be sin free, feel good, to make our God happy, and not just our selves,, for when we make God happy with us, He will take care of us,, and for that evangelist woman who said "not to make God happy, but yourself first".. well she is totally wrong,,, and that is of course my opinion and my belief? Your take on this? SOOOOO I ask..... DO YOU LIVE IN A BUBBLE TO MAKE FRIENDS, OR DO YOU LIVE FOR GOD, AND JESUS?,,,,,,,,,,,,, OUT IN THE OPEN, WITH AN INVITATION TO JOIN THE OPEN SPACE OF HIS CARE, HERE AND THERE? Lord, thank You for my all, and the Choice of You, that I have made, and I pray all will do the same, burst the bubble of satan, and come to you with their arms wide open ....amen John Hicks Just plain thankful for the forgiveness of my God,, for without Him, I would be doomed, and now He has forgiven me, and given me a road that is to Him, straight and narrow..and yes, He stills has to grab me from the shoulders of life's road, and put me back on His road...for no one is perfect , except Him! Join me on that road,, SURRENDER TO JESUS TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment