Monday, August 11, 2014

FREEDOM!

MONDAY! Thank YOU GOD for this another of a day, of Yours , given to us as a gift! Yes, I am thankful,, for my day, my freedom, my children, my grandchildren, safe from most harm..able to go to school or out in their yard to play! For they live here in America.. Free, from ISIS,, and all those thugs in the far east, and russia(far east, and russia are showing up as misspelled, but I do not consider them proper nouns , just as I neither do satan) ,,, and WE SHOULD BOW DOWN OUR HEADS AND THANK HIM FOR OUR BIRTH HERE IN THE USA,AND OUR FREEDOM! We need to pray that our leaders will continue to meet at Marthas" Vineyard, and that maybe while President obama(also not proper, but I do think the office of President is a proper noun, it just needs a proper President) is getting in at least two rounds of golf, while 100's of children are beheaded, just maybe , maybe , if we pray hard, and it is God's will, they will make an even better move to move these isis guys back to where-ever,, and or,, to meet that AMERICAN SERVICE MAN'S OF A STARE OF "HEY HELLO,, I'M BACK!"... AND TODAY , THIS IS ALL I WILL WRITE, FOR IT IS TIME TO PRAY , AND TO PRAY MORE THAN ONCE, AND THAN WALK OFF AND ENJOY WHILE OTHERS ARE PAYING A PRICE OF THEIR LIVES, AS THE GOLF CLUB SWINGS! God, help this world of Yours, and Lord give us ,,Man,,, the strength to stand for You in all this world! amen John HIcks Just so upset with the "lazy" type attitude" of,,," laid back , strutting President, and all of his little men followers,,, lapping at his heels"... mad? YES I STILL AM, and I pray to the Lord to forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment