Thursday, December 27, 2012

WHAT'S ON MY MIND!

THURSDAY!!!! Wow, in Yatesville , Georgia, it is cold, and the wind is blowing, it is 34 at my house, wind chill, ???? ... but cold outside, inside? Well, I sit here , after waking with the Lord, and I slip in my pj's, and go get a cup of you guessed it,,, yes coffee,, but you know I have figured it out,, why I have to have coffee so quick each morning,,, it must be the shirts I wear, for as I passed the mirror this morning, I noticed a slogan on my shirt,,, it said "Instant Human, Just add Coffee"! I must have been dehydrated through the night, and have to add coffee each morning to get started... Yes, it was a Christmas treat,, from someone undisclosed,, delivered in a little four wheel motorized sled by Rudolph Clause, from Snowman Lane,, located in Loving You, USA. ,,, Thanks Rudolph, I now know why, the Lord wakes me up, and leads me to that pot, it is to make a "man" out of me, with a lot of love put in me...,Ha,,,I hope all have a great God's day, on this great Thursday, and enjoy the mornings as I do,, with my God beside me, and a cup of hot java in my hand, or you,, juice, tea, milk in your hand!!!! ON MY MIND! I have watched the news, and every day, I hear ,, a man, woman, child, has been shot down! The hoodlums of this world are hard at work... satan wants gun control so bad,, he is working overtime,, so don't anyone of you think that gun control will stop these crazy, sense-less ,and random shootings, & killings,,, NO,, it will just put you in a spot of a "non-defensive person".. It is , in my belief,, that it is like a man who beats his wife, and children,, that instead of arresting him,, take him outside, out of sight and do the same to him,, exactly as he did to that person...and once they see just how it feels , and they have to put make up on to go to work, if they work,, then they will quit... those who don't,,,well,, will receive just more of the same,,, until they get the message, that yes it hurts!!!! So when one of these "shooters" start shooting,, take the handcuffs off our law enforcement, who puts their lives on the line trying to stop these thugs,,and let them all be warned, "if you shoot your gun unlawful, , or pull your gun in any unlawful way, we will shoot you,, then after this , give the officer a real go ahead to do it... & a "Thank You!" , not have in their head , what will those who I am protecting do to me if I have to shoot or kill this person,,,then give them "hell" if they don't shoot .. I pray for our law enforcers, and I say , give them the release, and watch these villains, crazies, think , before they draw, and pull the trigger... no it will not stop all of these deeds, but it will put the ones we pay to protect us, back n charge of stopping them... and this is my opinion, but, what is your solution? To put the ones who does these shooting (& don't kill their own self's).. in an institution, and we work to feed and clothe them, we have enough of those in our prisons now, and you might see a decrease in those populations also if our officers have more backing,,,...well , I know I will catch it for this,, but I only report what I feel like the Lord puts in my mind, not the dollars reporters get to make us watch the news.. and state ,not the news, but what they feel.. What is your outlook on of all these shooting? So go a head and tell me ,, WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND ,THIS DAY, RIGHT AFTER YOU LISTEN TO THE NEWS? Lord, I ask you hold the hand of every law enforcement person out on our roads, and streets, guide them and Lord, I ask that You put the handcuffs on satan, and pull him back into his cell..stop the shootings,,,amen John HIcks Very opinionated, but believe in my God, and the Freedom He has given me,, of worshiping Him, and when guns are outlawed, then so will He, and I will not adhere to that , what

No comments:

Post a Comment