Saturday, December 15, 2012

PRAYERS FOR THIS DAY!

SATURDAY! Waking this morning, still with my mind on those of yesterday morning...at Sandy Hook Elementary School, in Newton, CT. and I know that God had a plan, what , I don't know, but my faith in Him is still not wavered! I still stand tall for Him, an I do not question Him, but I ask Him for compassion for those who lost love ones, and the freedom given back to those youngsters who were there, and saw, heard, and lived that awful moment..clear their little brains, and give them forget-fulness,, God please do this, and I pray to You, that You never allow this type thing to ever happen again, and Lord,, I give back to you this country, these schools, these children,, from me to you, and I pray that all will , in this country,, do so also, for it is evil that kills...and You, & You alone can control this evil one,,God. Thank you Lord for being there, with your love and , even when we cannot understand, I ask you to give them there,, Your Love, and plant a reason of why in thier minds, and to all of them give them comfort at this time, in Sandy Hook Elementary, Newton, CT. More Prayer Requests also: Dlores Noll, who fell yesterday to the pavement , hitting her face. she sustained multiple injuries, rushed to the hospital, split her upper lip all the way to her nose, twenty stitches, broken nose, eyes blacken, lacerations of torn flesh all over her face.. and sent home, with no x-rays, and nose still bleeding, from 10 a.m. and till 6 p.m. last night with a lot of blood.. pray for her nose to stop bleeding, and her healing start at once, and God relieve her other pain, and stop the bleeding! ... For the small Baptist School , in Laurel, Md. that is going to close without a large , large amount of money, and this little school has turned out good educated children,, and the leader of the church, has put on an ultimatum, that he will close it , if his demands are not met,,with no explanation of why they are in this mess.. so please pray for his leadership, and mind to return to God as he was called..and all pray for these children, also.. Millie , for her critical neck pain, which is relieved by therapy, pain pills will not keep her neck pain free, but therapy will, but they have told her ,under the new "law", she has used up her therapy allowance previously, but could get a transplant if needed,, pray for our leaders to change this law.. Today,, we have enough to do, we have a lot of praying to do, and I ask all of you to put your difficulties aside for part of your day, and pray for those people in Newton , CT. We have no idea of what they are experiencing at this time, & of yesterday, & up to now,and will in the future. Pray, and pray hard.. and have faith that God has not left us,, but is telling us , if we will just listen!! John HIcks So upset of yesterday, it is really bothering me, for I have grand-children in school, a daughter that teaches, and a grandson to go to school in the future,,....and I wonder , what is to be done. It is to pray, and also up to us, He gave us the knowledge...so let's use it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment