Saturday, December 8, 2012

HUNGRY, FOR ONES' SELF!

SATURDAY- Early to bed, early to rise , makes a man wealthy and wise! Wow, in dollars, I would be the wealthiest, and the wisest person on the planet! Ha! I am one of the most wealthiest anyway, for I have God, I have accepted Jesus, and I have Family.. and I believe in caring for all of the above , with all my know how,all my care, let all know that I do love them all, ,and provide what I am capable of providing to them ,, and I work at it at all times, for this is a wealth, if you receive it ,,,, is the purest form of love , one can have, and it is a blessing of all blessing, and puts the other, gold, silver, and the almighty dollar at the bottom of ones life,,,, You may not thank you are wealthy, but stop, and ask yourself, do I have the above? and if your answer is yes, ,then you are wealthy as wealthy can be! Prayer of Thanks: To all those who responded to the attack of our Nation ON DECEMBER 7th, 1941, and fought, and lots gave their lives to make this Nation free, so let's stop and today, the day after of that dreadful day of a start of a horrible war,, stop, and say a thanks to them, and to our God for preservation of this great country, and that we continue to love her ,,with Him at the helm!!! HUNGRY,, FOR ONES SELF! I think this is one of the biggest problems we have in our country at this time... we are all , and I include myself, think more of ourselves , than we do others.. Now, I look at others and see, mates, arguing in public, in front of their children in public, and I can see and imagine just what goes on at and in the home... I see children , disrespect their parents, in public,, and I see others disrespect their elders,,, in public... so, ,I look around, and I ask ,"what is this world doing, and where is it going? I say this, and this is my opinion,, it starts in the home! Yes, IN THE HOME!!! What you see in public, the out cries of "look at me" , these outbreaks are either taught at home by the parents, or the lack of teaching by the parents! I was taught by two of the best parents one could ask for, and I rebelled, acted smartly, but , I also knew the limits, even as an adult,,and the teaching came through, and then , it was my time to teach, and I, and my wife did, and it has paid off... so ,,,I say, LET'S FEED OURSELVES WITH GOD FIRST, THEN OUR FAMILY LOVE, AND THE CARING FOR THEM WILL FOLLOW,, RIGHT BEHIND GOD, IF WE ARE SINCERE WITH HIM ,,,,,,,,, AND THEN, THE TREASURE OF THIS WORLD ,,,,,LAST!! Lord, I ask that you fill all of our hearts with Love of You, Your Son, and our Families, and show us how to care for them. amen John HIcks Just looking, listening, as I wander through this world at this time of many places visited, and what I hear, well,, you listen to the chatter, and then stop, and listen to yourself,, I did, and of some of my chatter, I did not like, so, I will pray for change, and not like our officials,, I am going to talk to the One that can change things, God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment