Saturday, December 29, 2012

TAKING GOD WITH YOU!

SATURDAY! Oh yes, up at 4:00 this morning ,just as if I had somewhere to go...and thinking of the times I said , "I just wish I could sleep late"...ha! Sometimes ,older , retired , can get backwards, ha! BUT,, at least me and the Lord are having our great coffee together... now what are you going to plan today as you awake , and is God included, I pray that He is,for you know we are on not only a government physical cliff, we are standing tipsy toe on our religious cliff also, so pray and live accordingly! Have a great day on this Saturday,,,and I think that today, if you will just pray, take God along with you,,, speak the word of your convictions, is enough to read and get started on...Have a great day today, you, and God... Continued prayer for President Bush. John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment