Friday, December 21, 2012

HIS THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

FRIDAY-TGED! Good Friday to all my friends this morning,, I am sitting here drinking coffee, and thinking just how grateful and how fortunate I am! I have my God, my Jesus,(both are alive and well), I have my wife, my family, my freedom, and one of the greatest armies of the world to protect me, and our local officers as well,, food to eat, clothes to wear, shoes to keep my feet warm... and I or anyone with the same, have the nerve, to even think, we , as a Nation are not blessed? I just ask for prayer to keep it..and for God to continue to give us this great gift, just as He gave us the greatest of greatest gifts, 2012 years, and 4 days ago, this coming 25th of this December... Just how do you feel this morning? As good and blessed as I am? Well ,you are , so have a great day with the Lord, for if you have Him tag along with you by request, just remember IT IS YOUR CHOICE!!!! Prayer Request : For all those in Mobile , Alabama from that tornado yesterday..Lord keep them close to your heart and give them your relief. I usually wake up, and feel like God has put words in my mind, and believe this to be true, and I pray for these thoughts,, and this morning , I told my wife, " Wow, I don't have anything for my thoughts today, I will have to pray for the words",, then it hit me like a rock,, here I was , again, I was saying , "My Thoughts",,, no wonder I didn't have anything to say... God is there with all of us, and He listens, and He deals , sometimes immediately.. so what are "The Thoughts For Today"? Well , you have read them , from start to finish,, and no they are not mine, so who came through while I was second guessing me,, Yes, you know Him too,,, right? LORD, Thank You for being You, and for keeping us humble, and letting us know who is really in charge down here! amen John HIcks May all of you , have a great day with our Lord today,, and may He bless you as He has me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment